These incredible vegan smoothie bowls recipes looked so good we just had to share them with you!
We love what these recipe revolutionists are doing – taking simple smoothie bowls and turning them into these mouth-watering creations that grace this page.
We guarantee you’ll never look at your breakfast again after seeing these fabulous bowls!
Lilac Pink Smoothie Bowl With Creamy Coconut Chia Pudding Base
We love this bowl idea from @scecco_food.for.thought, especially because of the V for Vegan and the girly colours.
Here’s how to make it:
Coconut Chia Pudding:
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
White Chocolate Ganache:
- 1 pkg firm silken tofu
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa butter, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- @rawnice pink pitaya powder
- (Or blend frozen bananas + powder)
- Mix chia pudding ingredients together and refrigerate (minimum 2 hours)
- Blend all white chocolate ganache ingredients together in your #vitamix until smooth.
- Layer and decorate as desired
No Sugar Smoothie Bowl
Who knew bananas could make such a magical bowl! We love this No Sugar Smoothie Bowl from Mrs_kitchen_fairy.
- 2 cups of frozen ripe bananas (sliced)
- 1/2 cup of any milk (in my case coconut milk)
- a pinch of Blue Spirulina
- a tablespoon of maple syrup (or other optional sweetener)
- Blend everything
- Remember to freeze your bananas overnight and cut them into small slices (in case if you do not have a high speed blender🙌).
Spirulina Smoothie Bowls
When it comes to fancy, @fancyplantsfoodie knows how to impress with their elegant style and colourful bowls.
- 1 banana
- 1 T peanut butter
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 1/2 T date syrup
- 2 T oats (cooked or raw)
- 1T flaxseeds
- 1t Blue Spirulina
- 1 cup plant milk
- Blend everything
- Top with hazelnuts, figs, grapes, banana slices, quinoa pops and blue spirulina! 💙💙💙
Strawberry-Lime Nice Cream
This vegan smoothie bowl recipe from @heijalaura is the easiest recipe for a cute looking smoothie bowl.
- Frozen strawberries
- Frozen bananas
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Splash of water
- Mix all in blender until smooth and creamy
Mermaid 🧜🏻♀️ Smoothie
Just look at this one from @szandi_smoothies – we love how creative it is!
- 3 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 frozen mango 🥭
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina powder
- Blend till smooth and creamy
- Top with shells🐚 and mermaid 🧜🏻♀️ tails (made of vegan white chocolate dyed with natural colours).
- The sand is made of vegan crushed biscuits.🍪
🥭 Mango Smoothie in a Coconut Shell 🥥
@littlekalegirl made this vibrant and tasty looking smoothie bowl and we love how she used the coconut shell!
- 1 large mango
- 2 cups of vanilla coconut yoghurt
- Vanilla essence
- Blend till smooth and creamy
3 Ingredient Smoothie Bowl
This simple bowl from Ella @sweetly_salted_berry jumps off the page thanks to the Pink Pitaya powder! Just look at this beauty! 😍
- 3 frozen bananas 🍌
- Dash of plant milk 🌱
- 1 tbsp @rawnice pink pitaya powder 💞
- Blend till creamy
Berries & Bananas Smoothie Bowl
Elle @elleshungry is the creator of this eye-catching bowl that’s also really simple to make. Check out the recipe below:
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 frozen bananas (sliced)
- 2 tsp immunity blend powder
- Toppings Optional: vegan seafood🐟😆
- Place milk into capable blender
- Then add frozen bananas and blend
- Add immunity blend powder and then blend more
Healthy Spirulina Mint Choc Smoothie Bowl
Samira from @alphafoodie made this super-cool Tiffany-pastel coloured smoothie bowl.
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1/2 tsp naturally green spirulina
- 1/2 Lime Juice
- Few leaves of fresh mint
- Few small pieces of dark chocolate
- Blend all the ingredients and put in your smoothie bowl.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. In the pic above are dragon fruit balls and spirulina energy bites.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl
We love @purelykaylie and her plant-based recipes, especially this vegan smoothie bowl!
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup plant milk (such as almond or coconut)
- Add ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add more or less liquid depending on the speed of your blender.
- Remember more liquid creates a thinner smoothie while less liquid creates a thicker smoothie.
- If you want it super thick and creamy, try to use the least amount of liquid as possible.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl.
- Add any desired toppings and enjoy with a spoon.
- Be sure to use frozen ripe bananas.
- Wait for the bananas to ripen (the peel should be yellow with brown specks), then remove the peel and place in a ziplock bag or container in the freezer.
- Bananas will keep fresh for at least 1 month in the freezer.
Enjoyed Our Vegan Smoothie Bowls Recipes?
Want more posts like these vegan smoothie bowls recipes?
Check out more of our vegan food posts here and our favourite vegan food spots in the world.